1. We are going to start Motorcycle Mechanic Training project from 1st Jan 2011 at Govt Special Home for Boys, Taluk Office Compound, Chengalpettu, Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu – 603002 for juvenile students. This will be 12 months course and 4 hrs per day.
Home History: https://indiasudar.wordpress.com/category/tn-chengalpattu-gov-children-home-for-boys/
2. Initially 6 students will attend this training program for next 12 months. These student selected based on there education background. This students not going under any regular education and they are not able to continue there education from this Home (Most of them dropouts).
3. Student list was prepared by Classification Committee (member will be – Superintendent, Medical officer,Psychologist,Probation officer,District Juvenile Justice Advisary committee member ,NGOs,Headmaster,Senior teacher,Assistant Superintendent ,Public Works Department Govt.of Tamil Nadu)
2.Salim (Age 16)
3.Moorthy (Age 16)
4.Ajith Kumar (Age 15)
5.Murugesh (Age 14)
6.Shankar (Age 14)
Teacher Name: E.Moorthy
4. Benefits: After completion of this training, We will provide took kit based on request. After get release from this home, This students can go out and start there own Mechanic shop or they can work in any existing shops. This will make there life economically self sustainable.
5. Fund Owner: This project completely funded by Our partner Organization Malar Trust Onlus, Italy. Overall this project cost will be Rs.1,01,000 for one year.
Rs.20,000 – Purchase two old motorcycles for training program.
Rs.9,000 – Purchase tools for Training.
Rs.72,000 – Teacher Monthly Salary, Rs.6,000 (Per month Salary for 12 months).
6. Refer attached project proposal.
Our SINCERE THANKS to Malar Trust Onlus, Italy and Leaders Mr. fulvio, Giovanni, and actisl, Who visited to this home and funded for this complete project.
Our SINCERE THANKS to Mr. Mr.Dhanasekara Pandian, Superintendent Governement Special Home, Who designed this program for this students.
Our SINCERE THANKS to Mr.Karthik Mani, IS TN Lead, Who Coordinating this project.
India Sudar – Send email to admin for any information
www.indiasudar.org – Developing a Powerful India by Providing Education
"Own It & Do It"
IS Proposal _ Two wheeler Mechanics_ for_ Govt Special Home_Chengalpettu.doc