We would like to share the half yearly report of Science Experimental Based Learning and Awareness (SEBLA) project.
Please go through the attached file to know about in detail.
AUGUST 2013- JULY 2014
Total No of Districts: 2
Total No of schools: 62
Total No of beneficiaries: 4133
Total No of experiments at present: 97
Total No of teachers per Thirupur district at present: 2
Total No of teachers per Karur district at present: 3
HALF YEARLY REPORT
Major Tasks Completed in the first six months (August 2013- January 2014)
1. Trained two new teachers for Karur Dt and Thirupur Dt,TamilNadu
2. Reached 4133 students studying in 62 schools of Karur and Thirupur Dt.
3. In Average, Completed 75.87% of the experiments out of 97 experiments.
4. Training were given to 5 teachers at Agasthya International Foundation, Kuppam,Andhra Pradesh and by an expert in Physics at Thirupur
5. Encouraged students to make their own experimental models for basics of science and started assessing.
6. Assessment test paper has been prepared and handed over to teachers
We have received Rs. 1,90,000 on 5th December 2013 towards the expenditure for SEBLA project form Asha For education. We thank them for the continuous support.
Low cost models by students
Training at Agastya Foundation
Encouragement to Science Award winners
Training at Madurai
Spot visit to check students’ performance