As We know already, we are working to setup library in KA, TN & AP. Initially we are planning to set up the libraries in two government Schools ( 6th to 12th std),Karur dt. Later it will be extended to Darmapuri dt. Libraries will be supervised for every 3 months to proceed further.
Libraries for Government schools-Karur Dt
Two schools will be selected based on the following factors:
1. School from a village
2. Having less infrastructure
3. Not supported by NGOs, Clubs etc..
4. Sincere HM or at least one sincere teacher to make use of the library.
Schools will be finalised within 10 days…..
This project requires the following :
1. Book Self – made up of plywood having glass doors with lock, no. Of separations-12,
2. Indiasudar Library Name plate
3. Books (self development, career path, employment, stories, history, biography, science and technology, English books,GK, monthly, weekly magazines and periodicals etc)
4. Library rubber stamp (indiasudar logo)
5. Register Note book.
Catalogue from various publications have been received and INDIASUDAR LIBRARY BOOKS CATALOGUE is being prepared. Book self and rubber stamp are ready.
1. Book self with name plate – around 6000 Rs.
2. Books and magazines – 5000 Rs.
3. One library project requires 11000 Rs.
Since so many local (karur) people are coming forward to sponsor for our various projects, we can extend this to many schools in future. Exact cost details, books catalogue, rules and regulations to the HM and Students will be released in our group after 10 days along with the photographs.
Team members to execute this project:
4.Veerakumar.S, Teacher, Coimbatore,
5.Gunasekaran.R, Teacher, Mayanoor.
Suggestions and feedback are welcome
with thanks and Regards,
+91 97391 75123