I am very happy to inform u all that one another org, VShare also join their hands with us to make a powerful India.
We 3 (Athi, Sargunan, Senthil Kumar) met 3 members(Balasubramaniam, Selvakumar, Murali) of their org on Sunday, 4th Nov 2007 @ my home in T.Nagar, Chennai. And, we had a conference call with Prakash(US).
A brief intro abt VShare.
‘However small the share is, its V that matters’, with this tagline VShare is started by Mr. Prakash in Apr 2005 and registered in Govt in Jun 2006.. They are having volunteers from various companies like TCS, INfosys, Wipro, Satyam, CTS, Scope, EDS, HCL, Ramco etc.
They classify their work in 3 broad categories
1. Helping for education of the needies.
2. Infrastructure developments for poor homes.
3. Extending Financial support for Medical expenses of poor.
Through VShare from May 2007 – Jun 2007 they have provided School bags, books, Notes, Pencils, Pen etc, Shoes, Uniform and lot for kids in Pathai Orphanage home, Solomon Society, Udhavum Ullangal illam, Some kids in Naser Matriculation shool. And they paid school fees also for the kids as a total they have spent around 50,000 rs. Apart from these, they supported some other org like Nethaji Mercy Home-Velachery, Home & Hope for the Hopeless – Purasaivaakkam, Mercy Orphanage – Erode, etc. They make regular visits to the homes.
They built toilet & bathroom for Solomon Society. And, they paid various medical expenses and conducted medical camps.
Through our partnership with them, the following 3 things can be achieved.
1. If they know any projects, but not having enuf money, we will support the project, if we have enuf fund.
2. If we know any projects, but not having enuf money, they will support the project, if they have enuf fund.
3. We(ourselves & VShare) can implement any projects together. We will share our experience and ideas to execute new projects.
We will be supporting in Educational purposes only.Once again, thanx to everyone in VShare & in IndiaSudar for extending ur support.
Athi (B +ve)