Nellore, District, AP.
Photos from Villages
village in Chennai to Calcutta High way
I have visited to Guthavaripalem Village, Kadivedu Post, Gudur Thaluk, Nellore District – 524 410, AP on 20-Dec-2006.
I have visited to these villages and neighbor villages through Mr.Prabhu.
A. Mr.Prabhu: He is from Suddhananda Ashram(Uthandi Ashram) and currently stayed in Guthavaripalem Village. Currently he is setting up free school in this village through THAPASVINI Trust. He stayed in this place with his wife Anitha.
B. THAPASVINI Trust: Mrs.Barkavi setting (Building) up Ashram and School for this village to provide free education in this village student. Initially they are planned to provide upto 5th standard(CBSE). But it will take one more year to start this school. She provides 15 acr of land and fund to build this School and Ashram for this village. Her native is Gudur & family in USA.
C. Mr.Prabhu Activity: Currently he set upped 6 Tution centers in these villages through local students. He is paying (400 Rs p/m) for this Tuition teachers(10th, Degree students only). There is no skilled teacher available in these villages.
D. I have visited to following Villages & Other neighbor villages also there:
- Gurhavaripalem Village, 250 families
- Kadivedu Village, 600 families
- Chillcuru Village, 1000 families
- Chittadu Village, 1000 families
- Kantika Village, 150 families
- Kamavaripalayam, 200 families
No Lights in these schools:
2. This villages contain TWO category of the families, FIRST who owning the land, SECOND who working for some land lords. FIRST category of people having very good house, studying in matriculation school, etc. SECOND category of the people don’t have house, no medical, no education, etc.
4. Most of the village students not ready to go to school at all, some students going to school only for LUNCH.
5. Most of the village students dropping their education at 5th or 6th or 7th class itself. Because they don’t know the importance of Education and they are not able spend money for education.
6. Scondary(10th) & Higher Scondary(+1, +2): this village having one government school to provide secondary and higher secondary education for this complete region. Most of the students failed at 10th because of Maths & English papers. So some student’s education ends here. This government school holding 600 students but they don’t have enough TEACHERS.
F. How INDIA SUDAR (my view) can help for this VILLAGE Students ?
1.We can provide education awareness program
2.We can setup Tuition Centers for villages
3.We can setup Tuition Center for 10th Students only.
4.We can provide education stationary.
5.We can setup English(Spoken) Summer classes.
One of the Land Lord Very much interested to educate this village people, But he is not able to find teacher for this.
The Managing Trustee,