From: K Ravikumar [save this address]
To: firstname.lastname@example.org [save address]
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 08:29:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [India Sudar] visitied KADESH CHILDREN HAPPY HOME at L.B Shastri Nagar, Bangalore
Myself, Uday and Shiva visitied KADESH CHILDREN HAPPY HOME at L.B
Shastri Nagar, Bangalore.
Our appologies for not indimating to group/bangalore in advance, if
some of you are ready to join with us. We would inform in advance for the next
This home is part of same home situated at Ramamurthy Nagar and
visited by day few days back.
In this home ( LB Shastri Nagar)
– There are 18 boys – mostly from MANIPUR state and studying from
8th tandard to college going.
– They are not orphans, but from very poor family.
– We had interacted with them to know their aims, ambition, studies
– It was nice to hear from them that they wanted to become music
director, some wants to join army and some wants become IPS and IAS
officers and few wanted to do engineering.
– They have a small music group – includes singers,guitatist and
drummer. They have performed in few places in bangalore as volunteer.
– They are poor in english and they need spoken english coaching
– They are ready to accept clothes in good condition
– They need guidance to achive their ambitons – For example, they
don;’t know about CET exam,but they want to do engineering.
Also some updates from Uday
1.We took all the Text Book Requirement from this boy’s home.
2.I have requested Mr.Victor Paul to get Girls home Text Book
Requirement, hope I will get it today.
3.Shiva suggested, One day we can go for movie with this kids ??