From: India Sudar
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:47:44 +0530
Subject: Visit: G.O.M Orphanage, Bangalore, KA.
Today(29/Jul/06), We(myself, Ravi Kumar.K, Siva Narayanan, Sivaraman Latchapathi and Senthil) have visited to G.O.M Orphanage, Anatha Asharam, Old Sambath Road, Shivaji Nagar, Bangalore – 51, KA.
1. This is 25 years old home and currently providing shelter, food and education for 74 orphan students. This home managed by *Sabina Saloman*.
2. Half of this home students studying in government school and remaining in matriculation . RECT_BATCH_OF_98 eGroup(Ravi Kumar.K) and Samsung supporting this home for groceries and paying education fees.
3. Some of the local organization (medical related) supporting this home in medical perspective also.
4. But only one major problem in this home is, they don’t have proper shelter now. They are staying in very old building it’s fully damaged.
5. I don’t think this home needs our service in education perspective now.
The Managing Trustee,