From: K Ravikumar [save this address]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 02:22:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: RE: SARASWATHI AMMAL CHARITABLE TURST,
As i said, we have heard about this place through one of my friend – who is staying nearby.
We have visited to see the situation and identify their needs.
We have gathered the following information.
1. Hemalatha – is managing this trust , she can be reachable through mobile mentioned in the web site.
2.They given shelter for 84 kids and 15 aged people.
3.She is planning to send all kids to BRITTANIA SCHOOL, that is near to BADI (i don’t have much information about this place).
4. She is estimating 1.2lakh per year for all 84 students to provide school fee, uniform and books. This is the amount after getting the considerable concession for these kids.
5. She will try her level best to make sure all the kids to go to BRITTANIA SCHOOL only. If she fails, then take them to corporation school.
6. She is looking for some people to sponser stationary items also.
7. That place is running in a rented house – she is paying Rs. 5000 per month.
8. She is not getting any constant money from any source, but she said that she is managing by collecting from known people, volunteers and friends.
9. One volunteer comes there to teach those kids in the evening.
10. She appointed a caretaker by paying Rs. 1000 per month – that girl done +2 and helping those kids to teach whatever she knows.
11. She is looking for some sponsers to provide school bags.
12. She is supporting a village in Kanchipuram district and she told us that she is planning to establish a hospital (PHC) there – ( forgot the village name.) She brought 20 students this from village to education through BRITTANIA SCHOOL.
She would be sending all the estimation with complete details including student’s name, class and money required for school bag, stationary, uniform and books to us (myself and my frends) by this week.
The place and the caretaker looks genuine. If any of you come across to know about this place , please share the news with us.
From: *K Ravikumar * Signed-By: *yahoo.com* |
Date: *Jun 12, 2006 9:57 AM*
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list |
Delete this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text
Myself and my friends visited a charitable trust – who is giving shelter
and education for about 84 kids,also taking care of 15 old people.
SARASWATHI AMMAL CHARITABLE TURST, is situated at KORATTUR managed by
Do you have any information about this place?.